Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Our Class Wiki - So Far

I choose the topic "Intellectual Property Law and New Media" for our class wiki.

So far, I've been researching for new media copyright law cases including DeCCS and DVD-related DMCA cases. I used two books, Intellectual Property Law & Interactive Media written by Lamoureux, Baron and Stewart and Intellectual Properyt and Information Wealth by Peter K. Yu and some other online articles. I've edit my wiki providing different intellectual property laws and how new media technology/digital age alter several IP laws. The WIPO which is the World Intellectual Property Organization is the specialized agency of the United Nations on developing a balnced and accessible international intellectual property system. On my wiki page, I've added "Intellectual Property and New Media Technology" and "Intellectual Property Laws", I also added the photos to the web page. I will add more to my wiki after researching more about the international IP law where it involved global economic policies, global culture issues where internet change everything and how IP law affects the maintenance of the international legal environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment